segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2016

Today's Black and white pictures

Yesterday, I decided that I would only shoot in B&W. As my wife and her friends wanted visit some people who live at the beach it was just perfect. I had been there before so I kind of knew what to expect. The beach isn't the best one we have here, though. Moreover, the tide was high making it impossible to walk on the beach for some crab hole or seashells close-up shots. Anyway, here are some shots from yesterday.

 

Um comentário:

  1. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ResponderExcluir