quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2014

On my way to work

I woke up very early this morning as I had to be at my work place a little earlier than usual, you know, how meetings are. Anyway, since I have been almost exclusively photographing with my iPad Air I decided to take some pictures while I was on my way to work.

Using the iPad for taking pictures is not recommended at all, however, it can be quite handy when you don't want to carry your bigger camera with you all the time. Moreover, when viewed on tablets or PCs you cannot tell where the pictures were taken, except for the depth of field, of course.

I think there is something very especial and intimate with iPads, especially the iPad Air. Because it is thinner and lighter it gets even closer to you. In addition to its simplicity, simple editing on the iPad is a breeze. Quick, efficient and the results are pretty good.

I have been using my iPad Air as my. Ain computer for a long time, not because I want things this way but mainly because my old Dell computer is utterly useless. I am not sure it is Windows's fault it is most likely Dell's. But I don't want to spend any more oney on something I hardly ever use so I will save my money for a MacBook or a new iPad with a Bluetooth keyboard.

A 10-minute walk in the campus is always good. There are some many things to take pictures of.

It is lunchtime now. Two more hours and I will be back to work.

 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário