terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

Tuesday morning

It is only 8am. I have made myselft some coffee and now I am waiting one more hour to start my work. The weather here couldn't be any better, the sun is fully shinning and temperature is okay. Surely, temperature will soon become unbearably hot.

I have been giving my career too much thought lately. I love what I do, no doubt, and changes are difficult not to mention we all think "what if things don't work out as planned? What will I do?" but at the same time we may have to ask ourselves "will I be happy doing what I am doing right now for the rest of my life?". These are the kind of things I have been thinking since mum passed away and when I literally lost everything. Of course, in the beginning I just had to go by, get some money and survive. But now things are different, I got this very nice job, I work with one of the things I love very much, people like my job but sometimes I just wanted to spend some months away fulfilling one of mygreat passions, which is photography. Unfortunately, my job doesn't allow me to ran away for a whole month so I feel like I am a bit trapped.

Have you ever felt this way? What did you do? If you could do something different like a dream job, what would that be?

This was how I spent my Sunday. Me, my wife and my dogs. Aren't they lovely?


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário