sexta-feira, 29 de agosto de 2014

Friday

After an excruciatingly tiring morning I finally left my work place. I still have some good three hours for the afternoon journey to start. It won't be so tiring, it will last only three hours so there is nothing to complain about. Probably the worst thing about my work is my workmates, I mean some of them. There are at least one I never talk to and we tend to ignore each other. I know this isn't the wisest thing to do, especially when you have to see one another on a regular basis but this was how things turned out to be in the end.

Boy I do love this coffee shop. It is so inviting and cozy. I could spend hours and hours reading here, this is wonderful. There is even a separate room where I can be in total silence with a nice view of the entire coffeeshop. I have just found it out! Unfortunately, a total impolite and rude man has just come here. Right now he is talking on the phone (very loudly) and annoyingly blowing his nose every now and then. This is absolutely disgusting!

This is the nice view of the coffeeshop I talked about. What about you ? What is in the agenda for the weekend?

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário