quinta-feira, 21 de março de 2013

A Little Update

I have been working really hard these days so there is not much time left do do anything else. Even when I am not working and I helping my wife with the housework and believe me there are so many things to do here. We’ll have some days off, probably four or five days so I will definitely go out with my camera for some good shots. 




 I love macro shots. I think they are excellent wallpapers for my desktop. I should buy a new camera with some good macro lenses for better results, though.
 

Um comentário:

  1. ImageBloke, these are awesome close ups. I especially like the shot of the green tree. I definitely understand having not much time & when I do I'm to tired to do anything else! Soon myself will have 4 days off!

    Cheers. : )

    ResponderExcluir