quinta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2012

From the tennis court



There are a few things I truly enjoy doing in this world. Photograph is certain among them but when it comes to sport there is nothing better than being physically fit enough to play tennis. What a fantastic sport! It is very difficult but pleasurable at the same time. Now with the holidays finally visible in the horizon and I am back to my daily walks and run to play lots of tennis in December and January. This is going to be lovely. Of course I will take thousands of pictures in the following two months. Meanwhile, I am posting some pictures I took last time I went to tennis course. I hope you enjoy them. 






3 comentários:

  1. Imagebloke hello. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog! It looks like you have wonderful photos here. Keep up the good work. : )

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi there, thanks for stopping by in Perth, it gives me a chance to see your images also. In answer to your question, I took the bird shots with a Lumix FZ100, it's quick, light and easy to use and I carry it around in my bag all the time. I also use a Pentax K10.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Now why don't MY shots of the moon look like that??!! I'll have to keep coming back for inspiration!!

    ResponderExcluir